Present scenario has put up, an important challenge in front of school leaders. Adapting to the unexpected and unprecedented challenge, the leader has to be equipped with knowledge of pedagogy construction and influential enough to guide the team effectively.Pedagogical leadership is about becoming instrumental to overhaul the system of teaching and learning as well as introducing new ideas to spearhead the barriers in effective implementation.
Recently CBSE and few more boards have made the submission of “Annual pedagogical plan” mandatory for school leaders.
Pedagogy is an epistemological approach to learning centric environment that underpins sustainable improvements and adjustments accordingly to the situation demands. Covid -19 has created an opportunity to think about futuristic strategies to overcome the gaps visible in learning process. The tools must be embedded in the policy to prepare the learner and teacher for challenges to come. The workshop will train you to become an effective pedagogical leader equipped with strategies required.
The objective of this program is to prepare Master trainers as Pedagogical leaders to overcome all challenges in teaching & learning processes.
The program will develop a curiosity and ability among participants to revisit their tools of strategic planning by:
- Identifying pedagogical skills and upgrade their expertise
- Honing habits to become effective pedagogical leaders
- Understanding and applying pedagogical approaches in present testing times
- Equipping with 21st century leadership skills and developing a growth mindset
- Learning new strategic planning like competency building and design thinking
- Performing SWOT analysis and formulating “Annual Pedagogical Plan”
- Pedagogy as an epistemology for leaders through collaboration
- Adapting to the paradigm shift in learning process and contextualization of their prevailing style to avail refreshed mindset
The facilitator, Mr. AP Sharma is an Academic strategist with an experience of more than 30 years with specialization in pedagogical planning and other education strategies.
Session wise breakup:
Session 1: Encompassing the role of a leader (as pedagogical Leader)
Session 2: Paradigm shift from instructional leadership to learning centered
Session 3: SWOT Analysis technique, competency based learning and integration of design thinking (constitutes of pedagogical plan)
Session 4: Finalising format of Annual Pedagogical plan of school as per CBSE Mandate
By the end of program, the participants will be able to
- Apply new skills in learning process in school
- Formulate multiple strategies accordingly to changing challenges
- Include competency based learning and design thinking in curriculum development
- Prepare instructional and annual pedagogical plan of the school
- Train second line of leadership in strategic planning,< /li>