The blended learning modules will engage participants:
- in asynchronous discussions
- in creation of an action plan to integrate strategies and tools within their units of study.
Session 1 – Differentiated Instruction and tools for Engaging Students
Session 2 – Questioning Quilt.
Session 3 – Flexible Grouping.
Session 4 – Ongoing Assessment.
By the end of the program, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the what, why and how of differentiated instruction.
- Build a practical toolkit for diverse learners in a whole group setting.
- Create student agency in demonstrating their learning.