This 2 session long e-learning program will cover the following areas:
Session 1 - GST for the Educational sector - Concept, implication, and impact
- GST - Basics such as place and time of supply
- Exempt entities under GST
- Exempt services under GST
- Taxable services under GST
- Levy of GST on taxable supply i.e. Time and value
- Input credit on major expenses
- Overview of Other related applicable provisions anti-profiteering, reverse charge mechanism etc.
Session 2 - GST Compliances and Accounting
- Calculations for claiming input credit
- Preparation of GST data for GST accounting
- Preparation of GST reconciliation for monthly compliances
- GST Monthly compliances - overview and issues
- Preparation of data, the annual return for GST annual return
Apart from the outlined modules, there will also be plenty of interaction and problem solving which will be taken up during the program.