This program will take a primarily didactic instructional approach for the following purposes
- fostering the learning and understanding of basic concepts;
- exposure to specific skill sets;
- achievement of stated educational objective;
- understanding of necessary tools for effective teaching in the future
Multiple opportunities will be provided for participants to engage in dialogue and discussion to achieve educational objectives through critical process of analysing past and present trends.
Session 1: Survey of the elements of an uncertain world and its impact on teaching - learning
Session 2: PEST – Political, Economic, Social and Technological trends that have a high degree of certainty
Session 3: The interplay of trends impacting the learning needs of the future
Session 4: The tool kit that future teachers will possess
By the end of the Program, the participants will be able to
- understand the multi-dimensional trends that affect the future role of education in society;
- understand that the changing scenario in the learning needs will impact the role of the teachers in the future.