When school communities offer opportunities for choice, voice, and collaboration, and sustain a classroom environment where everyone is encouraged to express their views, they create an inclusive school.
- Do students have a voice in the data analysis of classroom feedback?
- Do the online sessions provide grouping opportunities and student interaction?
- Are all students heard or able to share multiple perspectives?
How can teachers and leaders create a variety of strategies to encourage equal dialogue and participation?
How can we create inclusive classrooms where learning is a dialogue between teachers and students?
This hour-long masterclass, facilitated by the Early & Elementary School Principal of Fazlani L’Academie Globale - Ms. Mahera Goel, who is an alumna of Harvard University. The key takeaways from this session are:
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Discussion tools
- Protocols for creating inclusive discussions at school.
- Alternate discussion formats to create dialogue in the classroom.